Screw-in temperature switch METL-L
Limit switch variant METL-L for the cost-optimised temperature supervision in industrial applications!
For the temperature supervision in industrial applications in the area of -50... +200 °C, a switch version with sensor type Pt100 is now the new electronic screw-in temperature switch METL-L in 3-wire technology by Müller Industrie-Elektronik GmbH.
The new temperature limit switch METL-L is featured with a cost-optimised base equipment and a lot of functionalities:
- easy switch point setting on site
- high measuring accuracy
- fast response time and an easy installation
- current output signal is connectable to a digital input of a PLC
- the temperature switch METL-L is serially programmable, e.g. by a separately available modem
- switch point setting can be performed directly at the device by an integrated hall sensor in combination with a separate magnet on site.
- switch status is recognizable by a red bright LED.
- switch output is realized as open collector and galvanically isolated.
The full range of Modular Economic Sensors is shown in the new product overview as a PDF-file: