pharma / food industry
Measuring technology for food, beverage and pharma industry
The four most important metrics for monitoring at food industry are time, temperature, PH value and humidity. Temperature is the most frequently measured physical size after the time. The measuring technology by Müller Industrie-Elektronik offers solutions for all relevant measuring dimensions and fulfills as much as possible the specific demands of the food, beverage and pharma industry.
- hygienic design for cleansing and sterilisation processes
- high protection class IP67 / IP69K
- sensors, sensor tube and process connections made of stainless steel
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration) correspondent materials by diaphragm seals
- EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group) hygienic standards
correspondent materials by diaphragm seals
Beside the extensive standard programme individual solutions are developed according to the needs of the customer.