IO-Link communication on sensor-level: OEM | Temperature | Pressure | Force Measurement
With a view to the requirements of Industry 4.0 applications, the digital point-to-point connection IO-Link offers a manufacturer-independent, fieldbus-independent communication technology, which provides manifold possibilities for the intelligent connection of sensors and actuators to the control level of an automation system and the communication between plant control and field level.
Wide range of functions with IO-Link capable sensors from Müller Industrie-Elektronik
The comprehensive, standardized communication with each IO-Link capable sensor and actuator enables additional sensor data, transmission of measurement and switching signals without losses and numerous independent diagnostic functions. Error, diagnostics or status messages, the sensor communicates independently to the controller. Unique device identification via vendor / device ID result from the IO-Link interface.
Advantages at a glance with IO-Link communication:
- Measuring range-dependent load hour meters
- Adjustable digital switching point
- Message at sensor overflow
- Configurable maintenance message
- Sensor archive for TAG number, system number,
locations,operating hour meter per system
- Monitoring of supply voltage
- Monitoring of device temperature
- Peak value memory (min/max)
Overview about shortly available IO-Link sensors:
Müller Industrie-Elektronik extends different sensors series with IO-Link compatible types for temperature, pressure and force measurement for the following input signals: strain gauge | Pt100 | thermocouple | universal (strain gauge/RTD/TC/Poti/0-1000mV) and different 1-channel and 2-channel OEM versions.
- Temperature tansmitter TH-TIO for head mounting
- Temperature sensor MKTS-IO
- Temperature sensor with spring MKTS-SPIO
- Temperature sensor hygiene MHY-TSIO
- Room temperature sensor MITS-IO
- Relative pressure sensor MIPS-IO
- Differential pressure sensor MIDS-IO
- Modular universal load cell MULC-IO
- Strain gauge amplifier MISG-IO
- Universal transmitter MIUT-IO
- IO-Link transmitter OEM 1-channel MCUT-E
- IO-Link transmitter OEM 2-channel MEUT-E
The new product overview IO-link on sensor level provides information in detail about the IO-Link concept by Müller Industrie-Elektronik.