The medium-sized and owner-controlled company Müller Industrie-Elektronik GmbH was founded by Matthias Müller in 1992 first as a single enterprise and has developed within 25 years to a specialist for the industrial measuring technology and control technology with about 60 employees.
Production and quality: „Made in Germany“
The German company with headquarter in Neustadt am Rübenberge in the region of Hanover, produces measuring instruments, sensors and digital displays in particular for the main areas temperature, force and pressure measuring technology. But also indicating instruments and evaluating instruments for the signal processing round the extensive product programme. High-class management and customer satisfaction form essential components of the company philosophy.
Müller Industrie-Elektronik is certificated:
- to the high-class management system German Institute for Standardization DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- with the KBA release of safety standards authority TÜV-Rhineland for electronic sub-assemblies in the construction of vehicles
- with the EX/IECEx-approval for manufacturing explosion-protected devices
- and produces by ATEX directives
- certified products according to SIL3 and Performance Level e and DNV GL
Customized solutions from the development up to series production
Beside a wide portfolio of standard measuring devices the strength of Müller Industrie-Elektronik lies in the solution of customised electronic settings of tasks of the development about the prototype construction up to the quantity production.
Products in worldwide application
The devices of Müller Industrie-Elektronik are used worldwide, mainly in the areas of process industry, food and pharmaceutic, chemistry, energy, climate and airing as well as in the treacly industry and in the shipbuilding. Over a worldwide net of international commercial representations the devices by Müller Industrie-Elektronik GmbH are available in more than 40 countries today.