MUDS - Wet/Wet differential pressure sensor
MUDS - The Wet/Wet differential pressure sensor for high quality low budget applications.
The innovative new development MUDS is designed for the detection of differential pressure in liquid and gaseous media. Typical applications are flow and return in heating systems and the monitoring of filters and compressors.
In addition to its use in building technology, it is also used in appliance and industrial technology. A "USP" of the MUDS is the lightweight design made of highly pressure- and impact-resistant plastic PBT GF30 with the use of a ceramic measuring cell.
Building Technology | Industrial Technology | Appliance Technology
Pressure ranges can be selected in 0…1 bar, 0…2,5 bar, 0…4 bar, 0…6 bar and 0…10 bar. The AC/DC supply voltage is guaranteed via a standard M12x1 connection, but can also be implemented in other different plug connections. All electrical outputs are analogue in 2-/3-wire current or voltage possible; 4...20 mA, 2-wire; 0...20 mA, 0...10 VDC, 3-wire.
Beyond the compact basic version MUDS, the next step is the version with attached housing and display unit and as a transmitter variant in development. All device versions are IO-Link capable and available for OEM in the desired colour and with freely programmable user software as a label version.
MUDS - Advantages
- Differential pressure sensor for wet/wet applications
- With resistant ceramic measure cell
- One design concept for all applications ─ Compact design with low weight
- Lightweight construction made of robust, durable material from automotive industry - PBT GF30
- AC/DC supply voltage
- Several electrical plug connections
- All electrical outputs possible analog 2-/3-wire; 4…20 mA, 2-wire; 0…20 mA, 0…10 VDC, 3-wire
- IO-Link for all variants
- Display version with 2 switching outputs
- OEM capable, colour, label, software
- Freely programmable user software possible as label version
- Choke for protection against pressure peaks as an option (Waterhammer)