Current loop display CULO-M with ATEX approval
for use in swich cabinets and switchboards
A new member in the CULO product family: Current loop display CULO-M with ATEX approval for use in switch cabinets and switchboards
Now as a new development within the product family CULO, an intrinsically safe digital display is available for the application in switch cabinets or in switchboards in potentially explosive areas with corresponding ATEX approval. For the use in the Ex area has to be considered that the indicator has to be installed in a switchboard or a switch cabinet with at least protection degree of IP20 and an accordingly earthed frame. The user friendly adjustability with three keys makes this current loop display an interesting installation device for every switch board application.
Product features current loop display CULO-M:
- CULO-M with Ex protection 2G Ex ia
- Input: 4...20 mA (current loop)
- Voltage drop: approx. 3,2 V
- Display: range -999...9999, freely programmable (keys or interface)
- Display: 7 segments, 14 mm high, red, 4 digits
- Protection: front IP67, electronics completely potted
- programmable features: range of indication, time of indication, decimal point, unit (°C/°F), stabilisation of zero point, calibration points and TAG number.