Another milestone passed with extensive ex-upgrade!
In order to meet the high safety requirements in potentially explosive atmospheres, Müller Industrie-Elektronik GmbH has expanded and valorised another large part of product portfolio to be Ex-compliant following a successful certification process with TÜV Nord Hannover.
Extensive expansion of the Ex product portfolio
Both the EU type examination certificate for equipment and protective systems for intended use in potentially explosive atmospheres according to ATEX directives EN IEC 60079-0:2018/AC:2020-02, EN 60079-11:2012 for Europe and IECEx directives IEC 60079-0:2017, IEC 60079-11:2011 und IEC 60079-26:2021-02 for the international market are now available.
Ex-safe products for temperature, pressure and level measurement technology are offered, as well as transmitters for B-head mounting and inline mounting and as OEM transmitters for sensor manufacturers.
Product variants offered Ex-certified according to ATEX and IECEx:
- Universal transmitter type ADMA-UCEx
- Universal transmitter type MIUT-Ex
- Universal transmitter type UH-ATUEx
- Temperature sensor type MITS-Ex
- Level sensor Type MELS-FTEx
- Pressure sensor Type MEPS-TEx
- Temperature sensor Type METS-WTEx
- Temperature sensor Type MKTS-Ex
- Thermocouple cable sensor Type TE-K1GEx
- Sheathed thermocouple Type TE-MK1GEx
- Thermocouple with connection head B Type TE-MR1G-Ex
- Cable resistance thermocouple Type WT-K1GEx
- Mineral-insulated resistance thermometer Type WT-MK1GEx
- Resistance thermometer with connection head B Type WT-MR1G-Ex
See details in the type examination certificates here: