WORKSHOP: Industry 4.0 | Digitalization in conjunction with Functional Safety | Explosion protection ATEX / IECEx - September 03, 2018 in 31535 Neustadt a. Rbge.
In their lectures, two renowned experts from TÜV Rheinland will be presenting the aspects relating to Safety & Security in an entertaining and easy-to-understand manner: "Industry 4.0 / Digitalization in combination with Functional Safety" and look into the explosive topic: "Explosion Protection ATEX / IECEx" in this workshop on a practical basis.
Industry 4.0: Industrial automation systems are under attack! The regulations therefore force plant operators to install a security management system. This requires secure systems that are composed of safe components. What makes a secure device / system and what functional safety and cyber security mean in practice, you will learn in this workshop!
Explosion protection: In the area of conflict between user and manufacturer, there is often uncertainty about the measures to be applied in explosion protection as well as the separation of responsibilities!
Participation in the event is completely without obligation and free of charge. The lectures will be held in German. Handouts in English language are available for you.
Main topics of the workshop on September 03, 2018:
Industry 4.0 / Digitalization in combination with Functional Safety:
What makes a secure device / system?
- What does Functional Safety and Cyber Security mean?
- Functional Safety versus Cyber Security – differences?
- Security Level and Safety Integrity Level?
- Which standards provide assistance with the realisation of secure systems?
Explosion protextion ATEX / IECEx:
Overview of the relevant directives
- The conformity assessment procedures according to directive
- The own machine with internal Ex zones
- The IECEx system
Device and system solutions and development services
by Müller Industrie-Elektronik for:
- Industry 4.0 / Functional Safety
- Explosion protection ATEX/IECEx